Get estate planning from the attorneys at Komninos Law Firm, P.A.
When searching for an estate planning attorney you want the absolute best. Depending on your estate itself, formulating an estate plan can quickly become an incredibly complex process that requires knowledge and experience to determine the planning strategy best for you.
At Komninos Law Firm, P.A., our estate law experience can save you time and money when transferring an estate. We have the skills and know-how required to save you costs and time throughout the process.
Komninos Law Firm, P.A. will formulate an estate plan that streamlines the probate process for your heirs while maintaining privacy. Our wide array of estate planning services also includes:
Probate & Guardianship
- Representation of Personal Representative
- Representation of Heirs (inherited and disinherited)
- Personal Representative/Trustee Appointments
Referrals to senior and aging service providers
Simple Wills, Testamentary Trusts for the benefit of Children, Spouse,Loved Ones, Pets & Charities, and Pour-Over Wills. Advance Medical Directives Instructions to physicians regarding medical and other treatment under specific health circumstances and appointment of an agent to make health care decisions in consultation with your physician(s).
Powers of Attorney
- Limited Powers of Attorney for specific purposes including, but not limited to, the transfer of real property.
- Durable Powers of Attorney for comprehensive agent decision-making if you are unable to make critical decisions for yourself.
- Health Care Powers of Attorney so that a person has someone who can make medical decisions if the person is disabled or otherwise not able to make decisions.
Living Trusts, Revocable or Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts, Discretionary Trusts, Unified Credit Shelter – A/B Marital Trusts, Spendthrift Trusts.
Regardless of the complexity of your estate, Komninos Law Firm, P.A.’s inheritance planning attorneys will help you develop the best possible estate plan or revocable trust for your needs.
To find out more about estate planning or for a consultation with a Komninos Law Firm, P.A. attorney, please call us today!